I have done most of my training courses with Nationwide Training, I always found the training material up to date and trainers are just excellent, not only but they are always ready to extend their help in scheduling the training sessions and help with difficult questions.
Learners need to have recent industry experience (in the last 12 months) at a management level and have access to workplace documents and/or personnel to verify documents and/or provide statements.
If you are not sure you will have enough evidence, you can attend a pre-enrolment interview,
cost is included in your fees, should you proceed.
The learner is provided three (3) months to complete and submit the evidence to be assessed for each unit. This time is calculated from the time of the file being issued to the learner.
Pre-enrolment eligibility interview $150.00
14 units submitted together $6,000.00
½ day coaching and assessing $950.00
Fees are GST free.
If there is insufficient evidence to complete a unit by RPL, the learner will be given the option to complete the unit of competency via individual coaching and reassessment, with applicable additional fees. Or if the learner is deemed not yet competent and chooses not to undertake individual coaching and reassessment, no refund of fees will be paid.
If the learner has not submitted sufficient evidence by the completion date, there will be no refund of fees paid.
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of a qualification you will receive a Certificate:
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of fourteen (14) units are required for this qualification.
One (1) core unit must be completed.
- TLIL5020A Develop and maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises.
Seven (7) Technical Elective units must be completed.
- TLIA5058A Manage facility and inventory requirements
- BSBOHS509A Ensure a safe workplace
- TLII5018A Manage customer service
- TLIL5019A Implement and monitor transport logistics
- TLIL5055A Manage a supply chain
- TLIP5011A Develop and evaluate strategies for transport and logistics enterprises
- TLIR5014A Manage suppliers
Six (6) Elective units must be completed.
- BSBWOR502B Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
- TLIP5035A Manage budgets and financial plans
- TLIR5005A Manage a contract
- TLIB5010A Plan and implement maintenance schedules
- BSBMGT515A Manage operational plan