I have done most of my training courses with Nationwide Training, I always found the training material up to date and trainers are just excellent, not only but they are always ready to extend their help in scheduling the training sessions and help with difficult questions.
Employees who have been working for your company for less than three (3) months full time may attract employer incentives and funding.
- $1,500.00 – six (6) months from commencement;
- $2,500.00 – on completion.
Trainees are exempt from payroll tax.
24 months for full time employees
Workplace-based on the job training and classroom-based face to face training
Funded Course Fees
Certificate III in Logistics Block 1 $481.50 $643.50
Block 2 $555.33 $742.17
Note: Fees and charges are based on the Department of Training and Workforce Development Fees and Charges Policy in line with Nationwide Training’s recommended training plan. Any changes to the training plan may see an alteration to these fees. Incentives and eligibility are subject to Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Programme. Fees are GST free.
Non-Funded Course Fees
Certificate III in Logistics $3,000.00 GST free
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of a qualification you will receive a Certificate issued by Nationwide Training:
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of twelve (12) units are required for this qualification.
- TLIE3004A Prepare workplace documents
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301B Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR301B Organise personal work priorities and development
- TLIJ3002A Apply quality systems
- TLIA3015A Complete receival/despatch documentation
- TLIA3016A Use inventory systems to organise stock control
- TLIE3002A Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions
- TLIE3018A Maintain freight records
- TLIF1001A Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- TLID1001A Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIG3002A Lead a work team or group