Employees who have been working for your company for less than three (3) months full time may attract employer incentives and funding.
- $1,500.00 – six (6) months from commencement;
- $2,500.00 – on completion.
Trainees are exempt from payroll tax.
24 months per qualification
Workshops at Nationwide Training and workplace visits
Funded Course Fees
2015 2016 2017
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Block 1 $618.00 $736.00 $858.00
Block 2 $571.65 $680.80 $793.65
Note: Fees and charges are based on the Department of Training and Workforce Development Fees and Charges policy in line with Nationwide Training’s recommended training plan. Any changes to the training plan may see an alteration to these fees. Incentives and eligibility are subject to Australian Apprenticeship Centre Guidelines. Fees are GST free.
Non-Funded Course Fees
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety $3,000.00 GST free
On Successful Completion
On successful completing of a qualification you will receive a Certificate:
BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of ten (10) units are required for this qualification.
- BSBWHS402A Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403A Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404A Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405A Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406A Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS408A Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS409A Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- PUAWER002B Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace