I have done most of my training courses with Nationwide Training, I always found the training material up to date and trainers are just excellent, not only but they are always ready to extend their help in scheduling the training sessions and help with difficult questions.
Employees who have been working for your company for less than three (3) months full time with no prior qualifications attract employer incentives.
- $1,500.00 – six (6) months from commencement
- $2,500.00 – on completion
Trainees are exempt from payroll tax.
Duration & Fees
18 months per qualification
Course Fee: $2,000.00 (GST free)
Workshops at Nationwide Training and workplace based on the job training.
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of the traineeship trainees will receive a Certificate:
BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of ten (10) units are required for this qualification.
The following four (4) core units must be completed:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT402A Implement operational plan
Six (6) Elective units must be completed.
- BSBCUS401B Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402B Address customer needs
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance