Employees who have been working for your company for less than three (3) months full time with no prior qualifications attract employer incentives.
- $1,500.00 – six (6) months from commencement
- $2,500.00 – on completion
Trainees are exempt from payroll tax.
Duration & Fees
18 months per qualification
Course Fee: $2,000.00 (GST free)
Workshops at Nationwide Training and workplace based on the job training.
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of the traineeship trainees will receive a Certificate:
BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of ten (10) units are required for this qualification.
The following four (4) core units must be completed:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT402A Implement operational plan
Six (6) Elective units must be completed.
- BSBCUS401B Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402B Address customer needs
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance