I have done most of my training courses with Nationwide Training, I always found the training material up to date and trainers are just excellent, not only but they are always ready to extend their help in scheduling the training sessions and help with difficult questions.
Employees who have been working for your company for less than three (3) months full time may attract employer incentives and funding.
- $1,500.00 – six (6) months from commencement;
- $2,500.00 – on completion.
Trainees are exempt from payroll tax.
12 months per qualification
Workplace based on the job training and workshops at Nationwide Training.
Funded Course Fees
2015 2016 2017
Certificate IV in Business Block 1 $494.40 $588.80 $686.40
Block 2 $648.90 $772.80 $900.90
Note: Fees and charges are based on the Department of Training and Workforce Development Fees and Charges policy in line with Nationwide Training’s recommended training plan. Any changes to the training plan may see an alteration to these fees. Incentives and eligibility are subject to Australian Apprenticeship Centre Guidelines. Fees are GST free.
Non-Funded Course Fees
Certificate IV in Business $2,000.00 GST free
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of a qualification you will receive a Certificate:
BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of ten (10) units are required for this qualification.
- BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUS401B Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402B Address customer needs
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness