I have done most of my training courses with Nationwide Training, I always found the training material up to date and trainers are just excellent, not only but they are always ready to extend their help in scheduling the training sessions and help with difficult questions.
Employees who have been working for your company for less than three (3) months full time may attract employer incentives and funding.
- $1,500.00 – six (6) months from commencement;
- $2,500.00 – on completion.
Trainees are exempt from payroll tax.
12 months per qualification
Workplace based on the job training and workshops at Nationwide Training
Funded Course Fees
2015 2016 2017
Certificate III in Business Block 1 $834.30 $993.60 $1,158.30
Block 2 $494.40 $588.80 $686.40
Note: Fees and charges are based on the Department of Training and Workforce Development Fees and Charges policy in line with Nationwide Training’s recommended training plan. Any changes to the training plan may see an alteration to these fees. Incentives and eligibility are subject to Australian Apprenticeship Centre Guidelines. Fees are GST free.
Non-Funded Course Fees
Certificate III in Business $2,000.00 GST free
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of a qualification you will receive a Certificate:
BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
A total of twelve (12) units are required for this qualification.
- BSBWHS302A Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBFIA301A Maintain financial records
- BSBADM311A Maintain business resources
- BSBINM301A Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302A Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBITU306A Design and produce business documents
- BSBWOR301B Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301A Write simple documents
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301A Work effectively with diversity
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBCMM301B Process customer complaints
- BSBPRO301A Recommend products and services
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships