For over 20 years, Nationwide Training has been providing industry training across Western Australia with comprehensive, educational and informative industry training courses, in line with Australian Standards.
Why complete a Forklift Training Course with Nationwide Training?
We offer a complete Forklift Training Course based on either a single, or 2 day training requirement. Available for both beginner and experienced forklift personnel. A fantastic, practical based course that is perfect to begin your forklift operating career with or to renew your forklift licence.
Who teaches this course?
At Nationwide Training, we pride ourselves through our team of trainers. We work as a team to provide WA with the highest level of training through our experienced and skilled trainers. Each course is set out with the objective of offering each participant the highest level of knowledge, not only required by Australian Law, but to aid their success in excelling in their field.
Our Forklift Trainers have been recognised nationally for their engaging course content, willingness to help and their friendly welcoming personalities. These team attributes have left long lasting impressions on previous participants of our Forklift Training LF Course.
This course explores all relevant and required practices that coincide with Australia’s Industry Operating Standards. Each participant will be educated on the following:
- OHS/WHS Legislation and HRWL
- Hazard identification and controls/planning
- Load assessment including Rated Capacity and Load Centre Distances
- General Operations of a forklift
- Pre-start checks/Start-up checks
- Shut down procedures
We deliver this course in a variety of ways including; Theory presentations, written assessment, calculations, practical familiarisation and practical assessments.
This course is delivered face to face, including classroom-based training and practical assessments in a simulated warehouse.
- Each participant must complete thorough pre-reading of our Nationwide Training Forklift Manual before attending our Forklift Training LF Course.
- This exam is completed as a closed book assessment. Thus, no reading or support material can accompany participants at the assessment stage.
- Our Forklift Training LF Perth examination is carried out with no multiple choice questions.
- In order to proceed to the Performance/Practical Assessment stage. Each participant must have successfully passed the Knowledge and Calculations examination.
- Each participant must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a WorkSafe HRWL.
- You must supply two forms of identification – one with a Photo. Medicare, Bank Card etc.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English and you are requested to wear fully enclosed shoes for safety precautions.
- You are required to bring a Unique Student Identifier (USI) with you, on the day of our Forklift training LF Course.
- Free Parking.
- Free Passport Photos.
- Undercover Training Facilities.
- Comfortable Training Rooms.
- Free processing of High Risk Licence applications to WorkSafe
Our Forklift Training Course is in high demand year round. Secure your spot now by Contacting our team here.
Nationwide Training – Shaping a Skilled Workforce for our Future.