To minimise risk to the wellbeing of our staff, clients and the broader community Nationwide Training is following the information provided by the WA and Federal Governments Departments of Health.
Based on government information Nationwide Training has implemented the following policy.
Anyone who meets any of the below criteria is NOT permitted to enter the Nationwide Training premises or attend training appointments with NT trainers.
Call our office ASAP to make alternate arrangements.
Criteria, in the last 14 days:
1. Have you travelled internationally?
2. Have you or a member of your household been confirmed as having COVID19?
3. Have you come into contact with anyone who has COVID19?
4. Do you currently have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
5. Have an elevated body temperature of 37.5C of higher?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions please call 08 9445 7766 between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday to discuss rescheduling your training or meeting.
If you arrive at your scheduled training with Cold or Flu like Symptoms or an elevated body temperature you will be asked to leave and reschedule your training course.
Face masks are required to be worn by all learners, staff and contractors at all times when at Nationwide Training.
As this is a fluid situation further updates will be provided as information becomes available from the state and federal governments. Course rescheduling maybe required.
Nationwide Training has put in place the following:
1. Face mask wearing for all staff and learners onsite
2. Body temperature checking with a contactless forehead digital thermometer before entry site
3. Smaller class sizes to allow for social distancing (course availability and places will be limited)
4. All classrooms have hand sanitiser and are disinfected daily
5. Fresh air ventilation is available in all classrooms
6. Notices for strict hygiene rules and hand washing are displayed throughout the training centre
7. Rescheduling of courses for virus affected clients
8. Up to date notices for clients on Nationwide Training’s course schedule, opening hours and restrictions
9. Limit to non-essential contact with clients, suppliers and staff
10. Traineeship workplace visits can continue via web based platforms.
Contact us immediately if you have any concerns, questions or suggestions for your upcoming scheduled or planned training.
Phone: (08) 9445 7766
Email: [email protected]
Updated: 7 February 2021