To minimise risk to the wellbeing of our staff, clients and the broader community Nationwide Training is following the information provided by the WA and Federal Governments Departments of Health.
Based on government information Nationwide Training has implemented the following policy.
Anyone who meets any of the below criteria is not permitted to enter the Nationwide Training premises or attend training appointments with NT trainers.
Instead, call our office to make alternate arrangements.
Criteria, in the last 14 days:
- Have you travelled internationally?
- Have you or a member of your household been confirmed as having COVID-19?
- Have you come into contact with someone who has COVID-19?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions please call 08 9445 7766 between 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday to discuss rescheduling your training or meeting.
As this is a fluid situation, further updates will be provided as information becomes available from the state and federal governments.
Course rescheduling maybe required.
We will endeavour to contact you as promptly as possible.
Nationwide Training COVID-19 Update as of 24 March 2020
Due to the situation with COVID-19 evolving so quickly, we are taking proactive precautions to protect the Health and Safety of our workforce and customers and to minimise the impact to the delivery of our training services.
Nationwide Training has put in place the following:
- Smaller class sizes to allow for social distancing (course availability and places will be limited)
- All classrooms have hand sanitiser and are disinfected daily
- Fresh air ventilation is available in all classrooms
- Notices for strict hygiene rules and hand washing are displayed throughout the training centre
- Rescheduling of courses for virus affected clients
- Up to date notices for clients on Nationwide Training’s course schedule, opening hours and restrictions
- Limit to non-essential contact with clients, suppliers and staff
- Traineeship workplace visits can continue via web based platforms.
Contact us immediately if you have any concerns, questions or suggestions for your upcoming scheduled or planned training.