Nationwide Training will provide FREE passport photos and submit your application to WorkSafe on your behalf at no added cost.
Nationwide Training is the preferred training provider for many Perth companies. Centrally located in Osborne Park providing an undercover training centre with comfortable training rooms and facilities.
Experience exceptional service every time.
Our Order Picker Forklift course is delivered face to face with the option of a 1 day or 2 day course, find more information below.
Great facilities always clean and inviting. Great trainer. I really enjoyed the training.
Course Duration and Fees
7:30am to 4:30pm at Nationwide Training Osborne Park
1 day Experienced operators $230 + $95 (WorkSafe fee) = $325 GST free
2 day Limited experience or beginners $375 + $95 (WorkSafe fee) = $470 GST free
Complimentary passport photos and the processing of your High Risk Work application to WorkSafe is included in the course fee
Onsite training is also available anywhere in Western Australia contact our office for a quote.
- Must complete thorough pre-reading of the Nationwide Training Order Picker PowerPoint before attending.
- Must complete the Theory Assessments as closed book exams. No reading material can be allowed during the exam. There are no multiple choice option questions.
- Cannot proceed to the Performance/Practical Assessment stage, unless they have successfully passed the Knowledge and Calculations Assessments.
- Attending a 1 day course only, will be required to complete a Statuary Declaration of their Practical Order Picker operating experience.
- Must weigh under 140kg for safe operation of the Order Picker.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a WorkSafe HRWL.
- Must supply two (2) forms of identification. One with a Photo and a Medicare, Bank Card etc.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must wear fully enclosed shoes.
- Must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Visit www.usi.gov.au
- OHS/WHS legislation and HRWL
- Hazard identification and controls
- Load assessment
- Pre-start checks
- Operating an order picker
Course Structure and Delivery
- Theory Presentation
- Written Assessment
- Calculations Assessment
- Practical Familiarisation
- Practical Assessment
This course is delivered face to face, including classroom-based training and practical assessment in a working warehouse. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
On Successful Completion
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment issued by Nationwide Training:
TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
Nationwide Training can also provide training for Counterbalance forklifts, Combilift forklifts, Electric Reach forklifts, Container forklifts, Pedestrian Walkie Stackers and WAVE machines ontact our office for more information.