It is essential all employees are trained to move goods correctly and safely in the workplace.
This course is suitable for anyone working in the transport and logistics industry.
Our Manual Handling for Industry Training covers topics relating to, risk assessment when relocating loads, how to plan for the relocation and principles of correct lifting during the relocation.
We offer onsite training courses on a regular basis and only employ trainers with real industry experience to ensure that our clients receive an exceptional training experience.
Course Duration and Fees
Half day – 6 hours (approx.) $160 GST free
Onsite training is available anywhere in Western Australia contact our office for a quote.
- Must wear fully enclosed shoes
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) www.usi.gov.au
Course Structure and Delivery
- Assess risks arising from the relocation of loads
- Plan load relocation
- Relocate a load
- The principles of correct lifting
This classroom-based training is delivered face to face. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
On Successful Completion