All workers involved with the transportation of goods have a responsibility to ensure the goods do not breach the Road traffic laws in Western Australia for height, width, length and weight of the vehicle and its load, the load is secured as per the Load Restraint Guide and all freight containers are transported with a compliant container weight declaration.
This course is suitable for people working within the transport and logistics industry.
The trainer was great.
I thought the whole course was extremely informative and would definitely recommend sending more team on to when needed.
Course Duration and Fees
7:30am to 12:30pm (approx.) at Nationwide Training Osborne Park
Half day – $251 GST free
Onsite training is available anywhere in Western Australia contact our office for a quote.
- Must wear fully enclosed shoes
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) www.usi.gov.au
- Chain of Responsibility regulations WA
- Individual and job role responsibilities
- Breach and breach categories
- Identification, reporting and preventing breaches
- Reasonable steps to defence
Course Structure and Delivery
- Theory Presentation
- Group Discussions
- Written Assessments and Activities
This classroom-based training is delivered face to face. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
On Successful Completion
Recommended Course Resources
Load Restraint Guide
Please refer to our NT Book Shop page for more resource information.