All companies in Western Australia are required to ensure they have systems and processes in place to cover their responsibilities for the safe transportation of goods under the Chain of Responsibility in Western Australia.
This course is suitable for supervisors, managers, compliance officers and/or safety officers to ensure CoR is being administered and monitored.
I thought the whole course was extremely informative and would definitely recommend sending more team on to when needed.
The trainer was great.
Course Duration and Fees
8:00am to 4:00pm (approx.) at Nationwide Training Osborne Park.
Full day $330 GST free.
Onsite training is available anywhere in Western Australia contact our office for a quote.
- Action required when possible breaches of the chain of responsibility are identified
- Consequences of non-compliance with the chain of responsibility
- Roles and duties
- Methods and requirements to ensure management of fatigue, speed, load restraint, mass and dimension
- Parties in the chain of responsibility
- Principal obligations relating to chain of responsibility in the HVNL and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations
- What constitutes a duty, a reasonable step, a breach and a penalty to chain of responsibility regulations as they apply to a range of job roles
- Where to locate current chain of responsibility information
- Workplace policies and procedures around chain of responsibility for own job role and the range of job roles for which own job role is responsible.
Course Structure and Delivery
- Theory Presentation
- Written Assessment
- Practical Workplace Based Project
Workplace Based Project – Must be completed within 6 weeks of completing the classroom based training
- Applying chain of responsibility obligations relating to own job role on a minimum of three occasions
- Applying and monitoring workplace policies and procedures relating to chain of responsibility in a supervisory role for a minimum of four weeks
- Preparing reports of chain of responsibility breaches on a minimum of three occasions, each about a different type of breach
This classroom based training is delivered face to face. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available.
On Successful Completion
Recommended Course Resources
Load Restraint Guide
Please refer to our NT Book Shop page for more resource information.