Nationwide Training offer courses to help your company comply with the Chain of Responsibility legislation in Western Australia.
Chain of Responsibility training is one of the first and most important steps you and your company need to take, to ensure you are not Liable under the CoR and OH&S law.
Chain of Responsibility training will ensure all staff, with control over transport tasks, are aware of their obligations and that breaches do not occur.
Nationwide Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), accredited by the Training Accreditation Council and provides official Statement of Attainment on successful completion of all courses.
Chain of Responsibility courses available at Nationwide Training:
- 1/2 day Apply chain or responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- 1/2 day Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- 1 hour CoR workplace information sessions
- Load Restraint training
- Dangerous Goods Awareness, Loaders, License and Storage courses
- High Risk Work Licence Forklift Training courses class LF and LO.