Trainer & Assessors
Nationwide Training is a dynamic corporate registered training organisation for the transport and logistics industries. If you are industry experienced and passionate about training please apply.
We are expanding and looking to employ LF & LO HRWL Assessors. Flexible arrangements, casual, part time and full time options available.
The successful candidates must:
- Hold TAE40116 Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent;
- Have “done the job” that they are training and are industry current;
- Hold current certificates for the training products they deliver; and
- A proven track record of producing quality training outcomes for clients.
If you can train and assess some or all of the below training products please submit your resume.
Desired Training Products for delivery:
- Forklift LF
- Order Picker LO
Highly Regarded Training Products for delivery:
- Elevated Work Platform
- Fatigue Management
- Load Restraint
- Dangerous Goods Storage & Handling
- Dangerous Goods Driver Licence
- Chain of Responsibility
- CIII Driving Operations (Bus)
- CIII Driving Operations (Heavy General Freight)
- CIII Warehousing Operations
- CIV Warehousing Operations
Interested in becoming a Trainer & Assessor at Nationwide Training but not a trainer yet?
If you have on the job/work experience but are not qualified to be a trainer give us a call to discuss a possible career path and the steps you need to take to get there.
Call 08 9445 7766, 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Last updated 26/02/2020