Trainers & Assessors – Transport & Logistics
Nationwide Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering training all across WA for corporate businesses, the mining sector and transport/supply chain industries. Our focus is on customer service and consistent high quality training.
We are a growing RTO expanding the volume of skills courses that we deliver. We have increased training demand and need the trainers to meet the demand. If you are industry experienced and passionate about training we would love to meet with you to discuss employment opportunities. Part time and full time options available.
- Hold or be able to get TAE40116 Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent;
- Have ‘done the job’ in industry for the course you wish to deliver;
- Have great people skills; and
- Be able to communicate effectively and work with a broad range of people.
You wish to be a trainer of any of these courses:
- Forklift LF
- Order Picker LO
- Dangerous Goods Licence
- Dangerous Goods Storage & Handling
- Load Restraint
- Chain of Responsibility
- Manual Handling
- Certificate III Driving Operations (Heavy General Freight)
- Certificate III Driving Operations (Bus)
- Certificate III Supply Chain Operations (Warehousing Operations)
- Certificate IV Warehousing Operations
If you believe you have the knowledge, skills and passion to deliver training within the transport/supply chain sector please submit your resume.
Call 08 9445 7766, 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Last updated 24 Aug 2021