Trainer & Assessors
Nationwide Training is a dynamic corporate registered training organisation for the transport and logistics industries. If you are industry experienced and passionate about training please apply.
We are expanding and looking to employ LF & LO HRWL Assessors and Dangerous Goods Transport & Storage and Load Restraint Trainers and Assessors. Flexible employment arrangements, casual, part time and full time options available.
The successful candidates must:
- Hold TAE40116 Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent;
- Have “done the job” that they are training and are industry current;
- Hold current certificates for the training products they deliver; and
- A proven track record of producing quality training outcomes for clients.
Desired Training Products for delivery:
- Forklift LF
- Order Picker LO
- Load Restraint
- Dangerous Goods Storage & Handling
- Dangerous Goods Driver Licence
Interested in becoming a Trainer & Assessor at Nationwide Training but not a trainer yet?
If you have on the job/work experience but are not qualified to be a trainer give us a call to discuss a possible career path and the steps you need to take to get there.
Call 08 9445 7766, 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Last updated 26/02/2020