Nationwide Training is a dynamic and agile registered training organisation seeking out interesting training opportunities. If you would like to work in an innovative company we are the workplace for you.
Trainer & Assessor
Nationwide Training is expanding and looking to employ TLI Trainers and Assessors willing to work all over WA.
The right trainers and assessors can design a work lifestyle that suits their preferences with flexible work hours and casual, part time and full time options available.
The successful candidates must:
- Hold TAE40116 Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent;
- Have “done the job” that they are training;
- Hold current certificates for the training products they deliver; and
- A proven track record of producing quality training outcomes for clients.
If you can train and assess some or all of the below training products please submit your resume.
Desired Training Products for delivery:
- Load Restraint
- Forklift LF
- Dangerous Goods Storage & Handling
- Dangerous Goods Driver Licence
- Chain of Responsibility
- CIII Driving Operations (Bus)
- CIII Driving Operations (Heavy General Freight)
- CIII Warehousing Operations
- CIV Warehousing Operations
Highly Regarded Training Products for delivery:
- Order Picker LO
- Elevated Work Platform
- Fatigue Management
Interested in becoming a Trainer & Assessor at Nationwide Training but not a trainer yet?
If you have on the job/work experience but are not qualified to be a trainer give us a call to discuss a possible career path and the steps you need to take to get there.
Call 08 9445 7766, 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Last updated 12/12/2019