Nationwide Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), accredited by the Training Accreditation Council. We have been at the forefront of servicing the training needs of the Transport and Logistics Industry for over 20 years.
During this time we have experienced ongoing expansion and now carry our quality training services across the road transport, public transport, warehousing, logistics, and manufacturing industries.
We offer training courses on a regular basis. These courses include Forklift training, Dangerous Goods training, Safe Load, Explosives Drivers Licence and more. Our training courses are delivered at our training centre in Osborne Park or on your worksite anywhere in Western Australia.
Workplace based traineeships are available that may attract government incentives and funding.
We only employ trainers with real industry experience to ensure that our clients receive an exceptional training experience.
Our philosophy is simple – “Shaping a Skilled Workforce for our Future”.
To provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Provide exceptional and personalised training services.
- Provide a level of customer service that is exceptional.
- Ensure all modes of communication are effective and efficient.
- Actively seek feedback and listen to our customers needs, wants and expectations.
- Respond to feedback to improve our training services.
- Support individuals needs and requirements.
- Provide a value added service maximising customer value.
- Train for the future.
- Contribute to skilling the nation’s workforce.
- Equip clients with skills resulting in a safe, competent and satisfied workforce.
- Provide the best training experience possible.
- Forge strong relationships with industry, government and all stakeholders.
- Encourage a work environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensure the company is resourced effectively.
- Invest in professional and personal development.
- Strive to develop the most efficient and effective workplace.
- Encourage industry representation and involvement.